In this edition of CITI Lima, we hope to bring together more than 700 national and foreign participants:
- Professional translators and interpreters.
- Translators and interpreters of native languages.
- Sign language interpreters.
- Researchers, teachers and trainers of translators and interpreters.
- Teachers of languages as a foreign language.
- Teachers and representatives of native languages.
- Students of translation, interpreting and related subjects.
- Professional associations from different countries.
- Translation and interpreting companies and agencies.
- Linguists and experts in different languages and specialities.
We invite the members of your association to participate in the 3rd International Translation and Interpreting Conference. Lima, capital of Peru, offers plenty of entertainment options in addition to the traditional and fusion cuisine recognized worldwide. Coming to Peru for such an event is also an opportunity to visit cities such as Cuzco or Arequipa in the south of the country or venture into the Amazon or the coast in northern Peru.
Avianca is offering a special discount for CITI Lima 2020: GN568. More details on Airline.
Contact an authorized travel agency.
Languages of the event
Spanish will be the main language of the conference.
For further details, please refer to the program.