All speakers will receive a certificate of participation as a speaker at the CITI Lima 2020. All selected papers will be included in the proceedings of IITC Lima 2020, an original publication with ISBN, except in the case that the speakers communicate that their paper is not included. The papers of higher quality, in the opinion of the Scientific Committee, will be subject to publication in a monograph also with ISBN. To this end, they must undergo a new double-blind review process.
Having an accepted paper for the CITI Lima 2020 grants the benefit of paying for the conference registration at a preferential rate. No other benefits are granted.
The registration fee to CITI Lima 2020 includes:
- Admission to all conferences and presentations.
- Access to the exhibitors' area and the hall.
- Snacks provided during morning and afternoon coffee breaks.
- Lunch at the conference venue.
- Bag, conference materials, and certificates.
- All applicable taxes.
The registration fee does not include:
- Trip to Lima, accommodation, meals, visa arrangements, travel assistance or transfers (air or land tickets, meals, hotel or transportation to the venue).
- Medical insurance and travel insurance.
- Consumption in the cafeteria in the networking room.
- Personal purchases in the stands of the exhibitors' hall.
- Food not mentioned in the paragraph of inclusions.
- Dinners, academic or cultural events prior, parallel or subsequent to CITI Lima.